Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm ba - ack!!

I took a huge sabbatical from blogging – and I’m sorry about that.  I just wasn’t sure if it was the right thing for me or not. 

I will say – I have missed the running/blogging community.  My running has slacked of significantly and I blame myself for that.  I guess I needed a break.

It’s depressing to realize that 6 months ago I was able to run 13.1 miles and today – I’m pushing myself to run 5. 

That said – I am officially back in the shoes!  I’ve signed myself up for several races over the next few months and I’m looking forward to it.  One of those being the Cupcake Classic Virtual Run - hosted by  Run with Jess - if you haven't signed up for it - you should!  She's got awesome prizes and is a great motivator!  

I've missed running - A LOT. Don't get me wrong - I've run over the past few months - but not as much as I was.  I miss the way running makes me feel.  Physically and mentally.  I'd say it's hard to explain - but I know you all get it! 

I hope everyone is doing well and I am looking forward to getting caught up on all of your blogs!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny! Glad to hear you're back at it, too;) I usually go through a mini slump once a year and I've been running steadily for 15 years.
    I'm your newest follower:)

    Barbara
    My Running Shortz

    ReplyDelete