Monday, November 28, 2011

Other People's Blogs....

Browsing the internet has taken on a whole new meaning for me. I love reading other runner's blogs. I find it so helpful - searching for like minded people - looking for anwers to questions I don't even realize I have!

For example - if it weren't for the Running Librarian's blog I would have missed the fact that I should be counting a point each day for eating 7 servings of fruits and vegetables in the HBBC. (clearly I should be paying more attention to these things BEFORE I sign up!)

I found A So Called Runner's blog and am really looking forward to the 5 Mile race I signed up for this weekend. It gives the race more purpose. You see - I also signed up for the Hope Endures Virtual 5k so this race fits the bill! Can't wait.

Each day I find more and more bloggers / runners and it makes me feel like I'm part of a community. I often run by myself and go to races by myself (my running friends were short lived!) so it's great to have the company!

I'm working on officially "following" (once I figure out how that works) all of of these blogs and if you have any that you want to share - please send them my way!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment