Luckily - I have an hour+ commute to the office which gives me lots of time for "random" thinking. Here goes.....
- My guilty pleasure is bubble gum. I love to get my hands on some "Hubba Bubba" and blow bubbles until my jaw hurts. (another fun thing to do on my long commute :-)
- I'm a leftie - but I swing a softball bat with my right hand.
- I'm addicted to running - that said - I hate it most days. Go figure.
- Me and my girlfriends started stealing booze from our parents when we were 13. Not something I'm proud of - especially since I have an almost 11 year old!
- I'm a horrible sleeper. I come by it honestly. My grandmother, mother, sisters....none of us sleep through the night. I'm hating this fact because my 5 year old daughter is already showing signs of this "ailment".
- I come from a family of large hipped women. We call it the "family curse". (making my fat butt not my fault :-)
- I travel often for my job. While I hate being gone for long periods at a time (I am sometimes gone for a week at a time) - I secretly enjoy being away for 1 or 2 days. I miss my kids (and my husband) but the peace and quiet of a hotel room is delightful!
- I have a sweet toothe. I eat candy every day. A few years ago as a New Year's resolution I gave up chocolate for 30 days. I didn't feel any better for it so I went right back to it. (of course, if you refer back to #6 these two may be related!)
- I'm a Packer Fan. I live in Giants country. This doesn't make life easy some days.
- I'm a Brett Farve fan. This is a direct conflict with # 9. (don't tell my family!)
- I don't balance my checking account. (does anybody do this anymore?)
- I love being a soccer mom. I will gladly spend the day at the fields.
- I'm a control freak. Nothing more to say on this. It is what it is.
- I'm a big fan of the F-bomb. I use it way too much - but it gives me pleasure. (hanging my head in shame now)
- Even though I complain about it - I actually enjoy watching WWE.
- I'm 5'1. My brother is 6'6. Seriously - how is that fair?
- I still have clothes in my closest from 30lbs ago. I'm convinced I'll get back into them this year and I'm planning on it!
- I hate bedtime with my kids. Trying to get them to stay in bed drains me to the point of being more tired than they are.
- I could give up cable TV. I rarely watch TV and the noise that comes from it and the disruption that it causes in my house some days makes me wish we didn't have it. My husband happens to be an addict so there is never any chance of this happening!
- I exercise at home (well - I try to). I pay for a gym membership just in case my treadmill dies.
- I love when my house is clean, and everything is in order, to sit down and read a book. Of course, the stars need to be aligned for this so it is rare!
I'm tagging 5 other bloggers now - paying it forward.....
Michelle over at RunnPrincessRunn
Cortney at Nerd on the Run
Paige at The Last Donut
Courtney at A So Called Runner
Alecia AKA Hugh Jass (love it!) over at Tin Can Treader